41dF9XpZYOL.jpg
51PzmU8BSzL.jpg

Listerine Total Care, 6 Benefits in One, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

SKU: B000WE37NG Category:

Listerine Total Care, 6 Benefits in One, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Description

Size:Pack of 6 Product Description Listerine Total Care Fresh Mint Anticavity Mouthwash – a multi-benefit mouthwash that works in 6 ways for a cleaner, healthier mouth. Amazon.com LISTERINE TOTAL CARE Fresh Mint Anticavity Mouthwash is a multi-benefit mouthwash that works in six ways for a cleaner, healthier mouth. Take advantage of this multi-benefit mouthwash to clean the whole mouth, help prevent cavities, restore minerals to enamel, strengthen teeth, kill bad-breath germs, and freshen breath.USE AS DIRECTEDHelps Prevent CavitiesProvides a cavity-fighting advantage with superior cavity protection versus brushing alone.Restores Minerals to EnamelHelps restore minerals to weakened areas in enamel.Strengthens TeethInfuses fluoride into the tooth’s surface, making it more resistant to cavity-causing acids.Makes teeth 50 percent stronger than with fluoride toothpaste alone**, providing better protection against cavities and acid erosion.Kills Bad-Breath GermsKills 99.9 percent of bad-breath germs. When left behind after brushing, these germs produce damaging acids that can erode enamel and cause cavities.Freshens BreathProvides long-lasting fresh breath.Cleans the Whole MouthYour teeth make up only 25 percent of your mouth, so if you’re only brushing you’re missing the other 75 percent. Add LISTERINE TOTAL CARE to get to hard-to-reach places you may miss by brushing alone. Go beyond brushing with LISTERINE TOTAL CARE, the most complete mouthwash.* A Whole-Mouth Clean is as Easy as 1, 2, 3You know the drill. You brush twice a day, you floss (some of the time), and you rinse–but occasionally you forget. You do many of the things you know are good for a healthy mouth. But you can do better! All it takes are small changes to your routine.Here are a few simple things you can do to get a healthier mouth:Replace your toothbrush every three or four months–sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won’t do as good a job of cleaning your teeth. Keep a few extra toothbrushes–like the REACH TOTAL CARE Multi-Action Toothbrush–on hand, so you can easily swap the old for the new.Visit your dentist twice a year for professional cleanings and oral exams. The more you go, the healthier your mouth will be–and those visits will seem less daunting.Maintain a healthy oral-care routine. Make it a goal this week to brush and rinse twice in one day, and floss once. That extra 30 seconds of swishing will make your mouth so clean and healthy, you’ll love the feeling and do it again the next day.* Among OTC fluoride mouthwashes.** Compared to Crest® fluoride toothpaste and rinsing with water in a laboratory study.What’s in the BoxLISTERINE TOTAL CARE Fresh Mint Anticavity Mouthwash, 1 Litre (Pack of 3).Fresh Mint1 LiterCinnamint1 LiterFresh Mint8 Ounce   16 Ounce   32 OunceTrademark Information:LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Fresh Mint Anticavity Mouthwash

Listerine Total Care, 6 Benefits in One, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) how to buy

If you don’t want to order the new expensive Listerine Total Care, 6 Benefits in One, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6), you should purchase product from our shop.

If you want to order Listerine Total Care, 6 Benefits in One, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) in the United States and other countries and get the products of good quality and relatively low price, you make the good choice by contacting our shop. You do not need to search for store, because everything that you may need as a customer is easy to find in the catalog of products on the website of GreatStore LLC.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Listerine Total Care, 6 Benefits in One, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *